Recipe List

Ok, so I have shared this with some of you previously and it includes many of the recipes from the tasting plus many others found by our group.

I am not smart enough to figure out smarter ways to do this but here is a link to the list of recipes. I think if this works correctly it should be a read-only way to read all of the ones that have been updated.

If you want to have access via the actual client and add/modify more recipes of your own feel free to contact me.

Here is the link, one of these days perhaps I will do more research and figure out cooler smarter options. I think there are ways to have blog posts created by posts here and/or have blog posts automatically post to the evernote format.



If anyone has cool ideas or anything feel free to reach out to me on it. 

John

No comments:

Post a Comment